The following is an important notice to all users with accounts on the previous version of CareerAim (1.0). We would like to take this opportunity to notify you of a few upcoming changes on the new CareerAim (2.0):
- You can log in to CareerAim 2.0 using your CareerAim 1.0 username. New users on CareerAim 2.0 won’t have usernames because they register and log in using an email address.
- You’ll still receive job alerts that you saved on CareerAim 1.0, but clicking a job in the alert opens the post in CareerAim 2.0.
- All free and featured jobs active on CareerAim 1.0 will transfer to CareerAim 2.0 for 30 days since they were posted. These jobs will appear in search results, but they won’t be manageable on your 2.0 dashboard.
- To access jobs posted to CareerAim 1.0 for proof-of-posting, log in to your account via our temporary URL: http://classic.careeraim.com/.
- We recommend recreating your CareerAim 1.0 job posts on CareerAim 2.0 so job seekers can submit an application directly on CareerAim and you can view and rate applicants on your dashboard.